Pyrgos is the main village of Tylliria district. The village is built on the northern foothills of the Troodos mountain range, in the largest and most beautiful valley of the area, along an unparalleled crystal clear beach.
The community is in Nicosia and it is about 70 kilometres away from the capital, about 80 kilometres away from Pafos, and about 50 minutes from Polis Chrysochous. A Green Line crossing point was opened near Kato Pyrgos to facilitate travel from there to Nicosia.
It is worth mentioning that in the Pyrgos Tyllirias today there is a kindergarten, elementary school and high school-lyceum.
Visitors during the summer months can enjoy the crystal clear sea of the village and the fresh fish in the nearby fish taverns of the village. In Pyrgos there are modern and well-equipped hotel units along the beach which can accommodate several local and foreign visitors.
The community of the Pyrgos Tyllirias is about 1500 inhabitants. During the summer months the population is growing as there are a large number of holidaymakers, locals and foreigners, who rush to the holiday village.
The property is built on a plot of 4000 sqm only 100m from the sea and consists of twenty-six 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartments and a restaurant. On the basement there is a large parking space.