A nice 3 stone built bedroom villa in a picturesque and quiet location of Souni village, 10 min drive to Limassol and the beach, 35 min from Paphos airport and 1 hour from Larnaka airport.
The house was built in 2008 and briefly comprises of:
– Landscaped gardens with lawn, ancient olive trees, hibiscus hedge and a variety of shrubs
– Large porch over the entrance door and pergola to the side of the living room
– Swimming pool 12 x 4 meters
– Covered pool bar with storage, sink, fridge and a two electric ring burner
– Drive-in for three cars
– 3 good sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
– Family bathroom with shower over the bath
– En suite to the master bedroom with double shower enclosure
– Hallway with 4 double floor to ceiling built-in cupboards for storage
– Spacious living room with an arched ceiling, stone fireplace and two double french doors leading onto the pergola patio
– Large fully fitted kitchen with blue pearl granite worktops and with cream marble to the wall
The plot size is 700m2 and the covered area is 155m2.